Collection of your Personal Information
The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you. We collect personal information from you at the certain points, including but not limited to the following:
- when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer
- when you visit our website
- when you register as an end-user of our products and an account is created for you
- when you contact us for help
Our Use of your Personal Information
Wayne Stadler Photography may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested
- provide you with customer support
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions or contests
- manage our business
Disclosure of your Personal Information to Third Parties
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
- we may provide your information to our agents, vendors or service providers who perform functions on our behalf or who help us provide and support our Products. For example, if it is necessary to provide you something you have requested. Examples of our Vendors and Service Providers include payment processors, hosting services and content delivery services, such as Printing vendors, Shipping companies, Stripe, Google, and Mailchimp
- as required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to our Company; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or Company policies; and
- we may, from time to time, offer surveys, contests or other promotions on our Website or through social media (collectively “Our Promotions”). Participation in our Promotions is completely voluntary. Information requested for entry may include personal contact information such as your name, address, date of birth, phone number, email address and similar details. We use the information you provide to administer Our Promotions. We may also, unless prohibited by the Promotion’s rules or law, use the information provided to communicate with you, or other people you select, about our Services. We may share this information with our affiliates and other organizations or Service Providers in line with this policy and the rules posted for the Promotion.
- other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
Social media platforms and widgets. Our Website may include social media features, these features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Website. We also maintain presences on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves.
Who we share your data with
In short. No one unless we need to process an order, provide you (ship) your order, or any other business related tasks.